Whether it’s for a heterosexual couple, a gay couple or a single intended parent becoming a surrogate truly is a life changing experience, helping others achieve their dream of parenthood is tremendously rewarding. Often without the assistance of a surrogate many intended parent’s dream of a family would never be realized.
The matching process is always a two-way process at Surrogate Services International, we never make decisions on your behalf you are involved in all aspects the matching process from day one. We ensure our surrogates share the same moral, ethical, social, political and spiritual beliefs with their intended parents to ensure they will enjoy a harmonious surrogate journey together.
With Surrogate Services International you’ll never feel alone, our experienced staff who have been creating successful matches since 2005 will guide you through every step of your surrogacy journey from the contract negotiations with your own independent attorney, to ensuring all of your compensation and expense payments are always made in advance, verifying your insurance policies to the procedures at the IVF Clinic, pregnancy, labor and delivery as well as post-partum recovery we will be there every step of the way with you.
Surrogate Services International is proud to have countless past and current surrogates who will happily provide excellent references to potential surrogates and who will share insights about their experience with our agency. In addition we host regular surrogate events where surrogates can get together socialize, have a fun day out and share their experiences. Additionally our agency not only offers support throughout the process to the surrogate but also her entire family, we provide access to a licensed psychologist for emotional support and provide the children of the surrogate with fun and informative kids books that explains surrogacy in a kid friendly manner.
Keep in mind becoming a surrogate not only offers the priceless reward of helping others achieve their dream of parenthood it also opens doors that you may have never thought possible, there may be opportunity to travel to new places as part of the process, you may meet and develop life-long friendships with people from all over the world and of course there is the benefit of generous compensation of up to $45,000.00 (including expenses) for your selfless gift.
Eligible candidates must
- Be female
- A legal resident of the USA (US Citizen or Green Card Holder)
- Aged between 20-40 years
- Be a non-smoker with no history of smoking.
- Have had at least one live healthy, uncomplicated birth
- Financially stable and not currently receiving any government financial assistance
- Have a BMI no greater than 31% (not obese)
- Be in a stable living situation conducive to a healthy, happy pregnancy.
- Have no criminal record
- Be willing to complete a child abuse clearance and criminal background check.
- Be willing to participate in an in-home visit from one of our staff members.
- If in a relationship partner must be fully supportive of surrogacy.
- Willing to participate in a psychological evaluation.
- Willing to release all medical records for all OBGYN Care.
- Willing to take medication including self-administered shots.
You can also start the application process by clicking on the banner: